I know it has nothing to do with vintage/kitsch but I thought this would be a fun place to put my Summer 2013 Bucket List and then post about them afterwards.
1. Coyote Drive in - A new drive-in just opened in Fort Worth!!! I haven't been yet but I have heard nothing but great things. I'm sure this will be my new favorite theater! Click here to Check out their website!
2. Rockin the River Summer concert- The new Panther Island Pavilion on the Trinity River in Fort Worth does an awesome concert series you enjoy while tubing in the Trinity!! Nothing sounds more fun than floating in the water and listening to great live music. I really hope to make it out to at least one show! Click here to get all the info!
3. Burgers Lake- Super fun to spend the day with friends especially kiddos you can bring a picnic lunch or Grill out. They also have a snack shack and snow cones Clicky Clicky to Find all the info!
4. Tubing the Guadalupe River- If you don't know about the tubing the rivers in Texas you are seriously missing out! Basicly you rent a couple of inner tubes, (one for yourself and one for you cooler) and spend the next 3 hours floating and drinking. There are many rivers to float, I want to go to the most popular, the Guadalupe. Click here for info on all the best Tube spots. http://www.tubetexas.com/
5. Chicago Vacation -Rick is from Chicago and constantly compares everything to it. Very Annoying!! However I am very excited to finally see the city I hear so much about. We are going for the wedding of his step-sister, plus I plan to do some touristy things and a lot of eating!!
6. Galveston- Hoping to do a Family trip and rent a beach house for a few days.